For a while now, all entities have been able to ride each other, Spider Jockey style. Here, I’ve stacked 50+ minecarts, and that has allowed me to create custom seating locations, such as chairs, stairs, and even floating in midair!
How to Install Minecraft Usable Chairs and Sitting on Air Map:
- Download Minecraft Usable Chairs and Sitting on Air Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Usable Chairs and Sitting on Air Map: