Minecraft Mods — May 7, 2013, 11:00 AM
What is Chert?
- This mod works with both Modloader (ML) and Forge Modloader (FML).
- This mod is compatible with my mods Corn Nuts, Desert Cotton Plant and Optional Mods in both ML and FML versions.
- Compatible with Mushroom Torch Mod in ML using the Mushroom Torch “c” version. The FML version has the Mushroom Torch mod built in, with the unstable chert added to the mushroom torch recipes.
- There is a separate release for ML and FML. Both have the same tool specs and as close to the same armor specs.
- Both versions have the same spawn ratio averages for stone ores.
- You might need to start a new world, haven’t tested this on an existing world.
- The ML version uses a config file so you can change the block IDs in case of mod incompatibility.
Chert Craft will work with the Tall n Deep Mod and generates all cherts double the vanilla world height and should spawn in every layer. Nether cherts should have a chance to spawn in every layer.
This mod adds new stone to your world that you can mine and craft from. The new stone generates in random sizes ranging from very small to large. it currently includes four tool and four armor sets available to craft with balanced specs to fit into the vanilla world.
How to install Chert Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Chert Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Herobrine FamPack for Familiars API Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.6.1
- DefaultMobs FamPack for Familiars API Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Extended FamPack Mod for Familiars API for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Familiars API Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Still Hungry Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- The Mists of RioV Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Twisting Tower Map for Minecraft
- Elements a Modern Cliff Estate Map for Minecraft
- Wenzer Palace Map for Minecraft