This mod contains sixteen cactus/desert plants that spawn with MCF’s Biome Dictionary (you can re-name the plants in the config), cactus armor (leather strength), cactus tools (wood strength), sandstone tools (stone strength), glass steel (made with eight glass around an iron ingot, makes 8), glass steel window (made using 8 glass steel in a chest shape, makes 4 blast proof windows), and glass steel tools (gold strength). Also includes a recipe to turn cactus blocks into planks for better desert living (one cactus block to one plank) . Please see the config file (.minecraft/config/PamsMods/DesertCraft/DesertCraft.cfg) for all the options.
How to install Desert Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Desert Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Component Equipment Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
- More Potion Types Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Chunk-in-a-jar Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Hookshot Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Larger Inventory and Hotbar Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Toxic Rain Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Useful Pets Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
- Upgrade Pickaxe 1.6.4 Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- BatsDropLeather 1.6.4 Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.6.1
- CreepersNoCreeping 1.6.4 Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2