Galacticraft is a mod that lets you travel to new planets with your own spaceship.
Minecraft Galacticraft Mod Youtube Video:
Minecraft Galacticraft Mod Screenshots:
The NASA Workbench is used to craft all spaceships (currently only one type), and other space vehicles such as Moon Buggys. Upon right-clicking the NASA workbench you will see the following interface:
All parts required for the vehicles can be found below.
The launch pad is required for the launch of any spacecraft. To allow a spaceship to be placed, there must be a 3 x 3 launch pad, as shown in the image below:
Portable Oxygen System
Oxygen Tanks are a player’s source of oxygen when exploring a planet. After pressing the Galacticraft Player inventory key (default “R”), a GUI appears with new slots for oxygen gear. The tanks are placed like so:
Also note that there are currently no ways of refilling oxygen tanks… This is not final and will be changed.
Here is a fully functioning Portable Oxygen System:
Rocket Fuel is required for the launch of all spacecraft.
Note this is most likely a temporary recipe.
You can access the Rocket Fuel GUI by pressing the “Open Spacecraft Inventory” button while sitting in the spacecraft, default F key.
Just like the Oxygen Tank system, there is also more permenant ways of breathing on other planets. This is the recommended system of staying alive for homes and bases throughout the Galaxy.
The Oxygen Collector is used to collect oxygen from nearby leaves (from trees). Once a Collector has been placed in the vacinity of enough leaves, it will blow fresh oxygen through adjacent Oxygen Pipes.
The Oxygen Distributor, once connected to an Oxygen Pipe with sufficient oxygen flowing through it, will distribute the oxygen into a sphere of breathable oxygen blocks.
While wearing Sensor Goggles, the following interface will appear. Any mobs (not including other players) will appear a bright blue, which helps with sight of mobs on dark planets.
Sensor Goggles allow you to find ore blocks in a nearby radius, without being too overpowered.
With Advanced Mode off, as shown below, the interface will display where ore blocks ore located relative to player head rotation. Only ore within 3 blocks of the player will be displayed.
With Advanced Mode on, as shown below, the indicator also checks distance from player on the y-axis aswell. This is more useful, but will take a bit more getting used to.
Parachutes are used to make safe landings on Planets and Moons. Coloring your parachute is purely aesthetic.
Claim your territory with a flag with your face on it! Flags are dyeable with all vanilla minecraft dyes.
- Travel throughout the solar system!
- Create and customize your very own spaceship (customization coming soon)!
- Explore new planets and moons!
- SMP Support – Explore with your friends!
- Multiple language support!
- New mobs!
- Lots of new items and blocks!
- Dungeons (coming soon)!
- API to allow modders to add more content, including whole new solar systems and galaxies!
How to install Minecraft Galacticraft Mod:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Minecraft Galacticraft Mod [1.5]:
For Minecraft 1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft Craft++ Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- BetterCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Minecraft Mariculture Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Remain in Motion Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Rei’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- MapWriter Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Flowercraft Mod for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Haycraft Mod Download for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Slabcraft Mod Download for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Staircraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2