Welcome to Minecraft2D! To run the game, just extract this .zip and then run Minecraft2D.bat. (If that doesn’t work, you can run the Minecraft.jar file,but that will most likely lag.) Please ignore Greenfoot’s “Pause” and “Reset” buttons, using them will possibly mess up the game.
It is highly encouraged that you read the in-game help menus, accesible from either the main menu or the pause menu (esc). Here you will find controls, basic instructions, and a list of all the crafting/furnace/anvil recipes available in the game.
Minecraft 2D Mod for Minecraft 1.6.1 Screenshots:
- -1024×1024 block map
- -Full inventory system
- -Crafting (with crafting benches/furnaces)
- -Saving/loading worlds
- -Randomized world generation
- -Mobs (only zombies at the moment)
- -Day/Night cycle
Other important notes:
- –There are different layers of rock, upgrade your pickaxe level in order to be able to go deeper.
- –You can not make tools of iron level and above on a crafting table, you need an anvil.
- –When using an anvil, you must place a hammer of the level below the tool you are trying to craft.
- (You will need a stone hammer to make iron tools.)
- –If you are stuck on progression, take a look at the recipes and see if there is anything you can craft.
- –The current tool tiers are as follows:
Download Minecraft Minecraft 2D Mod [1.6.1]:
For Minecraft 1.6.1/1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 5 Download
- Minecraft Vehicles Pack Map
- Minecraft Missing Texture Skin
- Minecraft Extended Villages Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Mob Armor Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- TNT Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
- Minecraft Disneyland Map
- Minecraft Green Teen Skin
- Minecraft Toy Chica Skin
- The Camping Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4