It’s been rewritten!
It’s also for Minecraft 1.2.4, so happy server creating. If you need to update, run Update.exe.
Report any problems to me in the comments.
The server port forwarder will only work if you have UPnP enabled on your router, which it actually might by default.
So just try it out and see if it works for you!
IF IT SAYS CONNECTION REFUSED OR YOU CAN’T CONNECT THE PORT FORWARD FAILED!
Please do not yell at me about this, you must have upnp enabled router for the auto port forwarding to work.
If your port forward failed, you’re going to have to do it manually.
Notice : This mod does require modloader.
Update #5 : 3/23/12
Added an updater so you can update to new versions when you need to.Enjoy!
Update #4 :3/22/12Minecraft 1.2.4 update.
Update #3 : 3/01/12Completely rewritten!Should work bunches better now.
Update #2 : 3/01/12For 1.2
Update #1 : 11/22/11Updated for 1.0.0
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: SuperDisk from planetminecraft
- Minecraft More Materials Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Multiplayer Profiles Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- OpenCCSensors Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Thaumic Expansion Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Plants Vs Zombies Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Owner Emitter Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft NotEnoughKeys Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft MorphAdditions Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- [API] Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Origin Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2