Minecraft Resource Packs — September 6, 2013, 5:00 PM
Stevian Villagers Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
How to Install The Stevian Villagers Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download The Stevian Villagers Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Stevian Villagers Resource Pack [1.6.2]:
- CodeChickenCore Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Minecraft Mineopoly Map
- Minecraft Taj Mahal – WoK Map
- Minecraft Hobbiton Settlement Map
- Minecraft Azeroth – The Air Temple Map
- Minecraft Supa Bot Skin
- Minecraft Megaladon – Shark Island Map
- Minecraft The Winter Soldier Skin
- Minecraft Dark Souls 2 Knight Skin