Pocket God is one of my favorite iPhone games. I used to play it all the time some months back. I searched in the skin section for a pygmy skin and was quite dismayed that there were no good ones. So I decided to make one myself! (Actually, after drowning, squashing, sacrificing and burning pygmies so often I figured I owed it to them :P) This has probably been the most fun I’ve ever had designing a skin. I was so submerged into thoughts of pygmies (even after finishing) that I somehow found the time to make these fun pictures!
- Download Minecraft skin
- Once you have downloaded a skin you will need to head to http://minecraft.net/profile.
- Log into your account and then upload your skin.
- Now when you open Minecraft your character should have the skin that you chose!
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: forro34 from planetminecraft
- Minecraft Shovel Knight Skin
- Minecraft Naruto Uzumaki Skin
- PneumaticCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
- Minecraft Ileysia, Palace of the Mages Map
- Minecraft The Deadman’s Barrens Map
- Minecraft Rhaegos Tyth Dragon Map
- Minecraft Aztec Dancer Skin
- Monster Spawn Highlighter Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
- Schematica Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
- Stackie Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2