This texture modification package started off as a ‘Best of’ compilation of the Quandary Texture Pack, but months and months beyond that it has evolved into a greater spin-off of Quandary, Coterie Craft, with which has developed a separate goal and attention.
Coterie Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1 Screenshots:
How to install Coterie Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download Coterie Craft Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Developer : Cpt. Corn
Download Coterie Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Flowercraft Mod for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Haycraft Mod Download for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Slabcraft Mod Download for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Staircraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft MCHeli Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Tubes Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft AetherCraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Modular Furnaces Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Minecraft Bosco Verticale Milan Map
- Minecraft The Ringmaster Skin