JohnSmith texture pack is highly customizable, so you can change certain things you don’t like about the pack, you can make the pack your own. This texture pack looks great on buildings partially because of the 32×32 definition and because it’s a great pack. this texture pack is a community favourite texture pack.
John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1 Screenshots:
How to install John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download John Smith Legacy John Smith Legacy
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft John Smith Legacy Texture Pack [1.5.2]:
- Minecraft Chebucto East End City Map
- Minecraft Kryhur Peaks Map
- Minecraft Carl Fredricksen Skin
- Minecraft Hobgoblin goblin Army Skin
- Minecraft Feel The Heat Skin
- Minecraft Oasis Casino Map
- Minecraft Hanging Gardens of Babylon Map
- Minecraft The Casino Map
- Minecraft Modern Hospital Map
- Minecraft The Lost Oasis Map