LB RPG Photo Realism Texture Pack was originally to appease my insatiable hunger toward making this game as realistic as possible. What started as a compilation of other mods became a new texture pack of it’s own.
LB PRG Photo Realism Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Images
How to Install LB PRG Photo Realism Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download LB PRG Photo Realism Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Resolution: 64x, 128x, 256x, 512x
Download LB PRG Photo Realism Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1 and Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
RPG Realism x64: http://adf.ly/29zPi
RPG Realism x128: http://adf.ly/29zTa
RPG Realism x256: http://adf.ly/29zUU
- Medieval Warship Collection Map for Minecraft
- Fantasy Cove Survival Map for Minecraft
- Alice in Wonderland Skin for Minecraft
- Spazzy Illusion Skin for Minecraft
- The Police Officer Skin for Minecraft
- Lava-Powered Nether Bot Skin for Minecraft
- Industrial Craft 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- MapWriter Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- JourneyMap Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- SecurityCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2