RuneScape Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
Notice: This HD texture pack requires the HD texture pack fix before you can use it.
This texture pack comes with a unique RuneScape language. In order to use the language you must:
- – Firstly, put the .zip file in “(User)/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/texturepacks”.
- – Patch Minecraft with MC Patcher before the following steps.
- – Open the .zip file with a program like WinRAR (do NOT extract it, just open it).
- – Go to the folder “COPY TO lang FOLDER IN minecraft.jar” and copy the 2 files you find inside.
- – Open “minecraft.jar”, which can be found in “(User)/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/bin”, with a program like WinRAR.
- – Paste the files in the “lang” folder, replacing the original ones.
- – Finally, open Minecraft, go to the Language Selection screen and choose the RuneScape language from there.
Some of the changes in the new language are: gold becomes adamant, pumpkins become cabbages, flint and steel become a tinderbox, and more.
Resolution: 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x
Download RuneScape Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Giacomo’s Fishing Net Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Palace of Culture and Science Map
- Mega Server Spawn Map
- Blind Hero Skin
- Fantasy Princess Skin
- Space Marine Skin
- Fawkesy Skin
- Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Storage Drawers: Biomes O’ Plenty Pack Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Storage Drawers: Erebus Pack Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2