A realistic, but bright and clear texturepack.
Smooth Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
How to install Smooth Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download Smooth Realistic Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Resolution: 64x, 128x
Download Minecraft Smooth Realistic Texture Pack [1.5.2]:
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Emerald Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Minecraft snapshot 14w11b download
- Temple Run Map for Minecraft
- Colored TV Map for Minecraft
- Solaran Warrior Skin for Minecraft
- Karim Dhubi – Space Pirate Skin for Minecraft
- OnlySilver Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Zelda Sword Skills Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4
- Zelda: Ocarina of Time Map for Minecraft