Minecraft Texture Packs — April 25, 2013, 11:00 AM
A Team Fortress 2 texture pack.
How to install Team Fortress 2 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download Team Fortress 2 Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Team Fortress 2 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Minecraft The Town of Noxhen Map
- Minecraft Gazza Island Map
- Minecraft Valley of the Sun Survival Games Map
- Minecraft La Crique, The Pirate’s Den Map
- Minecraft Pangea – Mystvale Map
- Minecraft The Lost Civilization of Shinzo Map
- Minecraft Shadow The Hedgehog Skin
- Underground Biomes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Minecraft Hidden Valley Map
- Minecraft King Dedede Skin