Minecraft Texture Packs — April 25, 2013, 11:00 AM
A Team Fortress 2 texture pack.
How to install Team Fortress 2 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download Team Fortress 2 Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Team Fortress 2 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Andor The two suns Map
- Bad Blood Skin
- Plaid Jackets Skin
- Nightblade Skin
- Minecraft 1.8.6 Release Download
- Gemcraft Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Magical Mages Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- More Wooden Crafting Tables Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- ThrowableTorch Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Durability Viewer Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2